Custom presentation design builds a memorable look and feel and a first impression of high-quality content. In combination with infographics and visual storytelling, presentations become powerful tools in conveying your message and data, persuading to take action, and building awareness.
Opus designs visuals for powerful live, in-person presentations. Some of our clients have presented at large conferences like Wired and TedX. Others are sharing their research for a job or tenure talk. All are weighty occasions where they need to be persuasive and impressive, as well as clear and concise.
Our approach to presentation design:
- Evaluation: We listen to your draft presentation. It’s important for us to understand your story and evaluate how well your visuals support it.
- Audience: We learn about your audience, what they are expecting, and what they already know about the content.
- Structure: We structure the presentation and information flow to build a logical, persuasive sequence.
- Ideas: We generate ideas to visualize key concepts and messages.
- Design: We create a look and feel to express the personal or professional brand of the presenter or company.
- Infographics: We identify key slides and develop them into clear, engaging infographics.