Join our team
We are always happy to meet talented new people. We value:
- Creativity – challenging boundaries, exploring, embracing different approaches
- Curiosity – continuing to learn, asking lots of questions, actively seeking inspiration
- Caring – being human, empathy, owning the well-being of each other and our clients
- Collaboration – not being a diva, craving the exchange of ideas
- Commitment – perseverance, moving forward together, dedicating wholeheartedly
- Productivity – having a bias for action, not being a bottleneck, remaining flexible
Opus Design is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our graphic design apprenticeship program, accredited by Mass Mentoring, prepares you for a promising career in graphic design. This is not an internship doing file management or administrative tasks. It is a true apprenticeship, where you make valuable contributions and art directors take a personal interest in your career path and development. Our program is effective because it gives you time to explore, participate, ask questions, and learn!
During the apprenticeship you will:
- work on interactive and print projects including logos, brochures, books, invitations, presentations, websites, icons, and infographics
- learn about print production, go on a press check, and work with print vendors
- learn how to work with clients
Apply by April 1. Qualified candidates are invited to interviews in our graphic design studio in April and the student chosen for the apprenticeship is notified in May. The work starts in September. You must be able to commit 10 hours/week and we offer $15/hour. Depending on performance and fit, we offer the possibility to expand the apprenticeship to a second semester.
You must be a rising senior in a graphic design program.
Email the following materials to email@example.com:
- cover letter
- completed Opus Design Apprenticeship Application
- portfolio website URL or electronic portfolio samples (PDF)
Candidates will be invited to interviews in April and the apprenticeship will be awarded in May.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and portfolio sites to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!