Web design projects are complex and require an experienced team. A successful website focuses on the target users and their needs in organization, design, content, and technology.
A website must be equipped with an engaging and responsive design presenting itself on mobile devices clearly and user-friendly. In addition, it must have a system that allows the administrator to manage it easily. A website that meets these requirements will contribute greatly to your marketing goals and business success.
Our approach to website design:
- discovery: learning about your site, goals, competitors, analytics, identifying software integration, etc
- architecture and user experience: developing a sitemap, and wireframes that are user-friendly, user testing, identifying all technical requirements and functionality
- design: creating the visual design — this is where the fun is!
- content development: in parallel to the design, we will help you develop your content (text, photography, infographics, etc)
- website development: our development team implements the site based on the work in the previous phases
- training: training the website administration team on how to implement content and maintain the website using the content management system
- content implementation: importing, entering, and formatting all your content
- testing: reviewing the site on supported browsers and devices and fixing issues in functionality or design implementation
- launch: pushing the site live!
- warranty phase: client teams test the website one more time to ensure everything is all set
Working with Opus was a great experience, and our stakeholders have had overwhelmingly positive feedback about our new website and logos.