Web design projects are complex and require an experienced team. A successful website focuses on the target audience and their needs in organization, design, content, and technology.
A website must be equipped with an engaging and responsive design, presenting itself clearly and user-friendly on all devices including mobile. In addition, it must have a system that allows the website administrator to manage it easily. A website that meets these requirements will contribute greatly to your marketing goals and business success.
Our approach to website design:
- discovery: we learn about your site, goals, competitors, analytics, identifying software integration, etc
- architecture and user experience: we design the user experience, a sitemap and wireframes that are user-friendly; user testing and iterating; identifying and defining all technical requirements and functionality
- design: we create the visual design
- content development: in parallel to the design, we will help you develop your content (text, photography, infographics, etc)
- website development: our development team implements the site based on the work in the previous phases, accessibility is an important consideration
- training: we train the website administration team on how to implement content and maintain the website using the content management system
- content implementation: all your content will either be imported programmatically or entered and formatted manually within the CMS
- testing: we review the site on supported browsers and devices and fix issues in functionality or design implementation
- launch: we push the site live!
- quality assurance: client teams test the website one more time to ensure everything is all set
Working with Opus was a great experience, and our stakeholders have had overwhelmingly positive feedback about our new website and logos.