An effective creative campaign starts with a strong message and tells a story with consistent, pervasive visual design that works across many formats and media.
Opus has worked on creative campaigns for a variety clients to:
- increase brand awareness
- raise money
- create enthusiasm and excitement
- sell a service or product
We start campaigns at different points in the process depending on client needs. We get involved at the very beginning to generate the idea for the campaign before we execute it, other times a theme or tagline has already been prepared and we start with the visual design.
Creative campaigns require a strategic approach:
- Research and Discovery: identify goals, audience, context
- Articulate the Message: develop taglines and copy
- Communication channels: determine creative ways to spread the word
- Visual Design: bring the concept to life
- Execution: create the materials and coordinate with partners in print, PR, and media
Opus Design hits every pitch I throw at them. They are responsive, invested in our success, and cheerful, no matter how many fire drills we put them through.