A beautiful, responsive website that achieves your business goals with an easy content management system and great content — that’s what you’re looking for, right?
That’s what we deliver.
But website projects bring challenges that require an experienced team to guide you:
- discovery: learning about your site, goals, competitors, analytics, identifying software integration, etc
- architecture and user experience: developing a sitemap, and wireframes that are user friendly, user testing, identifying all technical requirements and functionality
- design: creating the visual design — this is where the fun is!
- content development: in parallel to the design, we will help you develop your content (text, photography, infographics, etc)
- website development: our development team implements the site based on the work in the previous phases
- training: training the website administration team on how to implement content and maintain the website using the content management system
- content implementation: importing, entering, and formatting all your content
- testing: reviewing the site on supported browsers and devices and fixing issues in functionality or design implementation
- launch: pushing the site live!
- warranty phase: client teams test the website one more time to ensure everything is all set